Thursday, October 3, 2019

Who's That Girl?!



     It’s Shawna! I’m a pretty simple person, my world revolves around my two jobs, my critters and now school. In my free time I like to play games, hang out with friends and take my doggo, Balto, hiking. I’m in my second year of the accounting tech. program and am taking this class as part of the curriculum.
     My first introduction to marketing was from the TV series Mad Men, which portrays marketing as a hardball career ruled by out of the box thinkers, among other things. While I am drawn to the concept of a career that necessitates thinking creatively, the competitive nature is not my style.
     I'm not sure exactly what my end goal is career-wise, but my dream would be to run my own small business. No matter where I end up in the business field I imagine marketing knowledge would be applicable and could only benefit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment